Feeling embarrassed by having crooked teeth? You badly want to straighten it, but hopefully not with metal wires? Misaligned teeth can not only be unattractive, but it could also cause gum disease. And worst, tooth loss! Well, this is the best solution to your problem. Invisalign is a form of braces made of transparent and flexible plastic material to adjust and align your teeth. Straighten your teeth with this invisible aligner custom-made for you. Here at Arbor Dental, we provide Invisalign services under our Orthodontics services to help you feel confident and comfortable about your smile. Shy no more with Invisalign!
The Benefits of Having Invisalign
- It could gradually straighten your misaligned teeth
- Much more attractive than braces since it is barely noticeable
- Could be removed for a short period if necessary
- Its custom-made feature prevents it from causing a scratch in your mouth
- Does not have any food restrictions
- There is no need for any special creams or solution for its maintenance
- Lets you practice regular dental hygiene due to its removability
Treatment Duration of Invisalign
Traditional metal braces require you to visit the orthodontist from time to time for adjustments to ensure the movement of your teeth. With Invisalign, it requires lesser dental appointments since it only needs to be maintained and monitored every one and a half month. The treatment may last for less than a year or over, depending on your teeth condition. It is worn for 20 to 22 hours and should only be removed during eating, brushing, flossing, and drinking beverages other than water.
What Can Invisalign Do For You?
Invisalign can straighten your teeth imperfections and irregularities to avoid the following health problems:
- Gum diseases such as Gingivitis and Periodontitis;
Gingivitis – is a mild and non-harmful type of gum disease, but if untreated it could progress to Periodontitis, which is more severe. It is characterized by red or swollen gums that easily bleed when you brush or floss your teeth.
Periodontitis – is a more severe type of gum disease. It is characterized by inflammation around the tooth, including below the gum line. It causes damage to the gums and bones structures that support the teeth, which may lead to tooth loss if not given proper attention.
- Bone loss due to severe crowding of teeth;
- Dental decay which leads to the prevention of normal function of teeth;
- Tooth loss
Beyond the corrections to attain the perfect smile, you also have a health benefit with the help of Invisalign. Having straight and healthy looking teeth can reflect one’s overall dental health. Be someone who enjoys life with a beautiful smile for better overall well-being!
Bring out your best smile with Invisalign Aligners in Brentwood, CA, book your appointments with Arbor Dental! Experience outstanding results to make your teeth naturally beautiful and healthy.